Independent living is a good option if maintaining your home is cramping your lifestyle. If you’d rather spend time with family and friends, travel, pursue hobbies or find new interests, socialize and get regular exercise, then independent living just might be the perfect fit.
Independent living is available at most Artēgan communities but featured at the following communities:
- Garden Court Retirement, Everett, WA
- Fountain Court Senior Living, Maple Valley, Washington
- King City Senior Village, King City, OR
- Prairie City Landing, Folsom, CA
- The Montecito, Peoria, AZ
These communities offer a variety of popular floor plans designed for an active lifestyle.
At Fountain Court you’ll find beautifully designed independent living cottage homes with modern open floor plans.
We think you’ll find the book How to Choose Retirement Housing a great resource. This is a very practical guide to sorting out the senior housing options and includes helpful forms and worksheets.
Reasons to Consider an Independent Living Retirement Community:
- Want to spend more time with family and friends.
- Lead a busy, healthy lifestyle.
- Look forward to more time traveling.
- Enjoy making new friends.
- Like pursing hobbies and finding new interests.
- Want interesting activities with the freedom to join in or not.
- Welcome socializing through book clubs and special interest groups.
- Look forward to learning new things and seeing new places.
- Are eager to exercise regularly.
- Would like transportation options so you don’t have to drive.
- Enjoy restaurant-style dining without giving up a kitchen and the freedom to try a new recipe.