Mission, Behavior, Values
Our values are rooted in our history, our people and the belief that individually and collectively we make a difference in the lives of people everyday.
Our mission is to celebrate the ART of LIFE.
Our behavior represents a common consciousness that values Autonomy, Respect, Trust, Empathy, Grace, Ability and Need.
Through our behavior we are able to operate with a single focus – doing the right thing at all times.
Our values represent who we are and are woven into our behavior.
- Autonomy – we believe in the ability to lead
- Respect – we honor the individual
- Trust – we believe in each other
- Empathy – we share in each other’s emotions
- Grace – we are merciful in all that we do
- Ability – we know that greatness exists in everyone
- Need – we celebrate every opportunity to serve